When We Meet
- Bible Class begins at 10:00 AM. Come a little early and join us for coffee and home baked goods. Visit and join us in some fellowship time.
- Worship begins at 11:00 AM
- On the first Sunday of each month we have a fellowship meal. Plan on staying and sharing a meal and fellowship with us.
- We do not meet on Sunday evenings. If you have a special need, give one of the Elders a call (phone numbers are listed on the bulletins and on the web site.
- Bible class begins at 7:00 PM. We are studying the Bible and would love to have you join us. Beginning in October, we will study The Parables of Jesus. You are encouraged to join us for this opportunity to dig a little deeper into God's word.
- On the third Wednesday of the month we meet at 6:00 PM to share a meal and write notes of encouragment to those who are ill, suffering or who are shut-in.
- From 1-3 PM CCS: clothing and food items are distributed in the annex. This is the building just north of the church building.
We are embarking on a congregational Bible reading program. The link on the right (Discipleship Reading Plan) is one that you can begin at any point in the year. We are starting with the program as of October 1, 2008. Using this link you can go the the month, and then to the daily reading and click on it and read that selection on your computer. Each month we will provide you a copy of that month's reading and there are copies of the whole year checklist on the back table in the auditorium. The weekly readings will be the context you need for our Sunday morning Bible class and the sermon on Sunday as well. Don't worry about doing this perfectly, but please attempt this renewed emphaisis on immersing yourself in the scriptures.